TotallyOz

White Tiger on Netflix

• Members
13 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I really enjoyed this movie. Having been to India over 20 times, it brought back lots of memories. I thought the story, acting, etc. were excellent.

Thank you for the heads up.  Looks good.

Have you seen the Indian movie LOEV, on Netflix?

8 hours ago, Torharvi said:

I am very impressed and excited to see Priyanka Chopra!  Good to see that she still does Indian themed projects. 

I liked her in this. But, wish she played a bigger role. She was good IMHO. But, the story was the main characters and told brilliantly.

• Members

The film is very well done. Adarsh Gourav is particularly good. In certain light and camera angles, he is quite a beautiful young man. I was sure a gay scene was forthcoming. But none in this film.

Nick Jonas' wife, Priyanka Chopra, is superb in her part. She is a very beautiful woman on camera. Along with Priyanka, Ava DuVernay is executive producer. It's a long film but the story is solid and fascinating; well written, acted, and directed.

• Members
On 1/31/2021 at 1:33 AM, TotallyOz said:

Having been to India over 20 times

I don't have Netflix so I had to download from a torrent and my copy did not have subtitles so in the parts when native language was used(Hindi? or Urdu?) I had to guess the plot line....even with this limitation I found it to be a very good movie.

Oz, did you find this look into Indian life to be realistic? I mean like the background and people on the street etc? I have yet to make it to India but it's on the list.

5 hours ago, Lonnie said:

I don't have Netflix so I had to download from a torrent and my copy did not have subtitles so in the parts when native language was used(Hindi? or Urdu?) I had to guess the plot line....even with this limitation I found it to be a very good movie.

Oz, did you find this look into Indian life to be realistic? I mean like the background and people on the street etc? I have yet to make it to India but it's on the list.

Yes, I found it to be realistic. Although, i don't think it show the dirt and uncleanliness of things there.