bert

appartement marrakech no gardien

Je cherche un appartement à Marrakech, mais si possible sans gardien.  Un riad est ok aussi, si j'ai la possibilité de recevoir un ami marocain.  Si vous connaissez une bonne adresse ce sera mieux de m'envoyer un message privé, sinon le propriétaire aura peut-être des problemes.

I'm looking for a flat in Marrakech but without gardien.  Or a riad where it's possible to receive a morroccan friend.  If you happen to know a good address, please send me in a private message to avoid problems for the owner.

Merci/Thanks

Looking at my former message here...it seems to be a difficult subject, many readers but no comments.

Still if somebody had good experiences renting a nice flat or riad for some days in Marrakesh (with or without guard/gardien) please send some more info here or in a personal message.

Have you tried Airbnb? There are well over 1000 options. You can select a house or an apartment, “Entire Place” and “Self Check-In” if you want to avoid contact with the host completely. However, that does not guarantee that there won’t be neighbors watching who comes in and out 🤨 You May have to read through reviews to make sure that it’s private. Good luck!