Nikom

European size condoms in Bangkok

Most convenience stores. They offer a range of sizes.

The size is printed on the box usually. Pick up a few boxes and check the numbers on the front or back. 56mm is about the biggest you will find.

Thanks to one of the cute young men at a Pattaya branch of Family Mart for pointing this out & steering me towards the largest sizes, warning the one I picked was too small. Well he had been sharing my bed, so he should know.......

Surprisingly, Boots & Tesco in the UK only offered one size when I checked through their stocks in more than one store.

Guest fountainhall

Going off on a slight tangent, I was in Taipei over the week-end and spent some time at my favourite hot spring. It is not gay as such, but many gay guys go there and it is wonderful to see up to 80 or more mostly young guys walking around unashamedly showing off many amazing bodies.

As I was thinking of leaving, a noticed a smallish, very cute young guy come in. He was probably around 5'2", slim built and was having a bit of trouble with his locker So i zoomed over to assist  :p ! Turned out he was Canadian Chinese from Montreal and was visiting for a few weeks doing some teaching.

The point of the story is that as he disrobed I realised that he was what can best be described as 'amazingly endowed' - both in terms of length and thickness. And this was in an unexcited state (I expect he'd need a special XXXL condom)! As I walked him through to the hot spring, I could feel dozens of pairs of eyes looking at us and could all but hear a collective whisper, "Will you just look at THAT?"

Turned out I was not his type, but just to witness and be a part of it was fun!

Guest anonone

Great story.  I absolutely love the fact that you can't tell anything about endowment based on body size.  Like a surprise package, only need to unwrap to find the answer....

And I have a weakness for well endowed, slender Thai. 

Where do you find well endowed, slender Thais? I like slender Thais also, but don't remember one with large tackle.

Fortunately, I also like slender Thais with modest equipment, well as long as it's not too small.