Everything posted by vinapu
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
you still not feeling better ?
-
Asher & Lyric safety index
I'm surprised how low Barbados is, thought they are more enlightened instead of being in company of usual suspects
-
Thailand Opens to All Visitors, Recommends Health Insurance
and we thought all those covid regulations and restriction were slowly forgotten. but I'd say just pack and go. On longer flights chances are by time we land at destination it will be new set of rules anyways, and even that will be modified by time we get to Sala Daeng
-
Thailand’s new rail hub finally ready to roll
shortly instead Land of Smiles we will be calling Thailand Land of Changed Decisions , yesterday flip on covid rules , today station , what's scheduled for tomorrow? anybody knows ?
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
aren't covid vaccinations free in Thailand ? just asking
-
Awful sexual experience
are you saying HIV is kind of friendly virus or I'm reading if wrong ?
-
Tourists Allegedly Lose Thousands of Dollars Kept in Hotel’s Safe Boxes in Pattaya
If true it means thieves were both not greedy and smart taking only 1/4 or 1/5 of total as such dent is harder to notice. If true is a key word. I already told that story here but repeat for newbies and forgetful. Years ago while checking in or out of Raya I was witness of commotion on reception. Disgruntled Australian or New Zealander, judging by the accent , was claiming that some money was missing from his safety deposit box . Few days later on one of our forums poster was confessing how big fool he made of himself and described story adding that when he was unpacking at his next destination he found 'missing ' roll of banknotes in his luggage. Even said that he was drunk night before and probably it's why he placed money there instead of safe. He did not say if he informed hotel though. Hope he did if he was decent enough to tell story unprompted, it was probably in similar themed thread. He mentioned hotel and something like ' last Thursday" or 'on 15th" so I was sure he talked about the same story I saw. I'm sure it happens in hotels pretty often because receptionist was very calm and composed even if he was screaming his lungs out. On personal note when travelling everywhere I have habit of counting money at one point of the day and reconciling roughly where difference from yesterday's count was possibly spent. Works for me, specially on the last day when there's not much to count.
- How did you celebrate this New Year period Dec 2022 / Jan 2023 ?
- How did you celebrate this New Year period Dec 2022 / Jan 2023 ?
- How did you celebrate this New Year period Dec 2022 / Jan 2023 ?
-
College Lads on Hornet
if Franklin was so smart why he is dead already? No , "vinapu tuck' is method of signalizing future serious interest in guy while at the same time checking if he is shaved there which I don't like. Is known to enrich guy in question with red note. Generally not used on specimen intended to be offed the same night unless plan is devised to off two guys one after another ( science knows several such cases, last time in BBB Pattaya in November 2022 ), in such a case second one is subject to "tuck" while first will be just offered drink. Reports by some scientists that the same guy was subject of 'Tuck" more then once on the same trip are at best unconfirmed.
-
College Lads on Hornet
really ? I thought after 5 calls salesman would be killed already
-
The Excellent Snooker Players Facing Long Bans
bingo! unbuttoning their shirts and unzipping their jeans is one of pleasures of my otherwise boring life and I always make sure I spend time doing good job uncovering what was hidden. Sometimes there's some obstacle in jeans part so obviously they kind of like my job. Rarely but it does happen they look extremely sexy somewhat dressed so I keep them like that until somebody shuts the lights off. Getting bit hot in here, let me open window.
-
The Excellent Snooker Players Facing Long Bans
handsome but bit overdressed
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
not if you are already inside of Tawan or Moonlight
-
Suggestions needed for gay friendly drinking places in Bkk excluding soi 4/gogo bars
life is even worse, invariably ends with death
-
Any trip report from the premium spa in Bangkok?
so it must be professional massage indeed , just like Prime
-
Any trip report from the premium spa in Bangkok?
could be human error, happened to me at Gannymede last year and they still wanted full service tip
-
Any trip report from the premium spa in Bangkok?
they all don't until it happens
-
Thailand’s new rail hub finally ready to roll
it why getting to Don Muang by slow, rickety train from Hualampong takes whole 1 hr while using MRT and then new SRT red line from BangSue is just only speedy 60 minutes
-
Tour guide
call it gay margin of error
-
Any trip report from the premium spa in Bangkok?
not that far in fact , still walking distance from Silom via Convent. price matches one at Senso so certainly they don't lack ambition. At Saphan Kwai / Suthisan for that amount one gets massage plus , tip included . But their boys are looking great , specially one on the bed
-
Immigrants are rapidly changing the face of Pattaya
I'd venture that not only Russians but almost all arrivals to Pattaya look for the same , those looking for temples and culture are heading for Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
your advice will be given careful consideration although now we have period of unfriendly airfares
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
I'd not be surprised if nobody bothered to check , please let us know in due course