Everything posted by eurasian
-
massage in Bangkok and Siem Reap
I was in Siem Reap in July and learned that Hatha Khmer - Siem Reap is closed permanently . Blue Hatha belongs to the same owner and most of Hatha Khmer boys now work in Blue Hatha . For a good massage I recommend Men's . Enjoy your trip .
-
Bangkok/Phnom Penh/Siem Reap Trip Report: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Great to read your post again , welcome back .
-
Here I go again - BKK Oct 2016 report
Thanks for the post Goldmember . All the best to you and your baby .
-
Guys, perhaps we should cool down
I completely agree with you forky123 .
-
Prince Massage - A Review from October 2016
My only visit to Prince was a month ago . There were many boys , that is why it was difficult to decide ... after asking several questions to mamasan I decided to pick a boy who really worked hard to get my attention ... I do not remember his name , he is from Chiang Mai and an ex-Hero masseur . Very nice guy and his extra service is satisfactory but his massage surprisingly was very poor for such an experienced masseur ( 6 years in the business ) . If there will be a next time with him I will skip the massage and will use the massage time for something else . We were in a standard room and my rating for the room is average ... rating for the towels is poor for such an expensive place .
-
Don't call this a trip report
Thanks for your trip reports Bucknaway ... I was in Chiang Mai last month for 5 days and visited almost the same places ... I also stayed in PJ's Place and was very happy with my room and the attention and hospitality of owners Jiab and Peter and their staff Muang . When I was there with its new management House of Male was under renovation . I understand from your post that renovation is still ongoing . I visited New My Way , Adams Apple and Circle . My favorite place was Circle , very handsome boys , very polite and not too pushy staff and a quite good show ... Boys are mature , have muscular bodies and most of them are top . I am top too and was very happy with my two offs from Circle . Boys in New My Way also were nice looking but maybe I went there early around 9.30 PM all off them were busy with their cell phones , no attention , so I left in 20 minutes and still no attention while I was leaving , these cell phones . Adams Apple has more boys than the others , most of the boys are skinny twinks . Although I prefer more mature boys I liked some of them but did not off any . For massage I tried 3 different places and liked 69 .
-
Bangkok/Phnom Penh/Siem Reap Trip Report: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Numazu , where is todays daily post ?
-
Bangkok/Phnom Penh/Siem Reap Trip Report: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
I am becoming addicted to your daily reports Numazu )
-
Bangkok/Phnom Penh/Siem Reap Trip Report: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
I was in Siem Reap three months ago for 5 days and Sareth was my guide . Thanks for reminding me those wonderful days Numazu . At my earliest convenience I will ask Sareth to organise a trip to Phnom Penh and maybe afterwards a few days to Siem Reap again to see my favorite bartender
-
Bangkok/Phnom Penh/Siem Reap Trip Report: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Numazu thanks for the great report , looking forward to Siem Reap and Bangkok trip reports .
-
RACISM - Shocking Article
So Abdiismaili you say the main reason for the West to colonize other countries was to lift that countries to modern times !!!... my comment to that will be LOL . BTW I am a farang who knows west and east very well , don't get confused with my username
-
Finally Someone Offers Me Money Here!
LOL ... she also made the same offer to me
-
September in Thailand and Cambodia: Tips?
If you are looking moneyboys in Siem Reap then try Blue Hatha ... Hatha Khmer is closed and now all the boys ( most of them are good looking ) are in Blue Hatha . Go there and make your pick and directly you can take the boy to your hotel or call later . For massage I went to Men's which has a nice and clean facility and quite good massage by straight masseurs ...happy ending is possible . I liked Station Bar , friendly staff and nice cabaret show .
-
Latest Pattaya trip
I was in Pattaya in July for 8 days . Stayed in Baan Souy ... very nice room ( balcony studio ) , beautiful pool , excellent wi-fi , uninterrupted sleep ... highly recommended . Once to Sunee Plaza and when I saw Good Boys I remembered Christian PFC has written positive things about this place so after having some chat with the handsome guys outside I picked one and went inside for a jack off show , it was fun for 300 B plus drinks . I liked Jomtien a lot ... lots of host bars with many guys for every taste . If you want to spend a nice 2 hours you can go The Venue show . And finally Boyztown ... BoyzBoyzBoyz ... many gogo boys for various tastes and a nice show ... For who likes twinks I recommend Cupidol and Toy Boys . A Bomb , 6 guys were on stage when I was there , quite nice looking guys , surprisingly all were tops . Also most of the nice looking muscular guys sitting outside of Toy Boys are tops . X Boys is fun if you will not get bored with a little bit pushy Mamasan and staff ... lots of gogo boys , nice show ( xx ) . I usually spent some part of daytime at the Jomtien beach , there is a free and high speed wifi available , food and drinks available and you can also have a massage .
-
sunee , boyztown or jomtiem ?
Moses , is there air con in the BB House villas ? Not mentioned on their website ...