Everything posted by AdamSmith
- The Organ
-
The Organ
I post, and read/listen w/o trouble, mostly from my iPhone 6. Do not understand the source of your travails?
-
Warren open to decriminalizing Sex Workers
Very good background info. There is a good deal in addition that I don’t like about Warren. But nonetheless I think she might be the most effective & practical way forward out of several of our current messes.
-
Warren open to decriminalizing Sex Workers
I will say this: Unlike most pols, Warren seems open to data & evidence, & willing to change her mind in light lthereof. We shall see.
-
Warren open to decriminalizing Sex Workers
Thank you. This show their true intent.
-
The Organ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nZmdreKkss
-
Warren open to decriminalizing Sex Workers
Warren is sophisticated and nuanced enough to get the difference between sex work and trafficking. She now has my vote locked in. And she has the legislative procedural chops to get it done. This and many other things. In sharp contrast to Bernie. Who points the way, like Lewis & Clarke, but needs a Pocahontas to actually guide us there.
-
The Organ
My ex... A genius in his field. https://vimeo.com/150941975
-
The face of an elitist.
‘Democracy is the idea that the people know what they want, and they deserve to get it good and hard.’ H.L. Mencken
-
NYC Escort Services
https://friendboy.pro/gay_male_escort/new_york
-
NYC Escort Services
https://rentmen.eu/gay-pornstars/newyork/
-
The Organ
How cool is this? Great-grandmother named prom queen at age 97... https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/due-to-the-great-depression-she-couldnt-attend-prom-now-at-97-she-became-prom-queen-121245767.html
-
The face of an elitist.
I want to see what kind of work she can get after this extended stretch of cowplop. Plenty, no doubt.
-
The Organ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ6xIcGFtyw
-
The Organ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvQQ55O2Uvk
-
The Organ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-PtozBKSBE
-
The Organ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5NCyuRhoGY
-
The Organ
New book on these ideas. https://www.amazon.com/Range-Generalists-Triumph-Specialized-World/dp/0735214484
-
Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
Thank you. I did not know that about Johnson’s efforts post-impeachment.
-
Psycho Trump - Restricts gay flags on embassies in other countries
Clinton was unelectable by law after two terms anyway. Cite any other example of what you say.
- The Organ
-
The Organ
Led by a 1697 Stradivarious,
- The Organ
- The Organ