Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AdamSmith

Deceased
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AdamSmith

  1. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    LMAO Occurs one could say the same thing this way... The rose is off the bloom.
  2. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  3. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    This is closer to the version of him that I had to study under, there in 1980. (But close enough!) Nowhere near the beneficent grandfather figure shown in my vids here of him in his late 80s. Thank Yahweh!
  4. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  5. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  6. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  7. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  8. When I go, I flush the handle, say nothing, and hope it works.
  9. How you could possibly construe I meant in the above that 'what we write here is literature' is quite beyond me.
  10. AdamSmith replied to Lucky's topic in The Sandbox
  11. You do not like then the written genre of irony? That would seem to eliminate about three-fifths of all of literature. See for further elucidation if interested Anatomy of Criticism, Northrop Frye. You will truly appreciate & apprehend both.
  12. AdamSmith replied to Lucky's topic in The Sandbox
  13. This statement is a wholesale repudiation of the integrity of our judicial system. If you know of a better one, we are all ears.
  14. @Latbear4blk was making, I believe, a morbid -- and true -- joke on current (and past) affairs such as H.L. Mencken used to do.
  15. The shit-tons of physical evidence the Feds seized from Cohen's premises, and his cell-phone recordings of DJT instructing him to do illegal things in re Stormy Daniels and the other one, which we have now heard firsthand in the media, would seem about as irrefutable as they come. Not political: criminal.
  16. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
  17. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    All too true, @MsGuy. Except that kid does not look like a miniature Ludwig van, beaten about to make him go. The opposite. So I suppose in ze long run he vill never amount to anyzing!
  18. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    How, quantitatively, would you compare & quantize his genius against that of the Flensburg Government?
  19. I will gladly reply, if you can say what you mean in a way I can understand. I honestly don't.
  20. I am senile enough that I cannot construe any meaning from this to which to respond. Maybe you could restate?
  21. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Worth a repost, if one is interested in this kind of thing.
  22. AdamSmith replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Actually, in the second half, he is accurately -- and easily -- batting off a number of very difficult-intonation passages, wiith remarkable precision. Not to add with very impresssive interpretation. What were you doing when you were three?
  23. Fuck you. @Larstrup is the most honest straightforward member here. Explain yourself. Or go home.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.