July 14, 20179 yr This will be my first time to visit bangkok. I've been to phuket ones. I'm pretty sure the cost would be different. How much do i need to bring as pocket money ( airfare and hotel excluded) ? Say i go to massage spa, bars and usual tourist atrractions? Will love to hear any suggestions
July 15, 20179 yr Doing all that...I would suggest 3000 to 4000 baht a day. You might need more if you plan to take boys back to your hotel.You can blow 500baht a day on tourist stuff. Paying into temples ect.200 - 500 on transport (taxis - tuk tuks) - althought the BTS is cheaper. Depending on what you eat I would have 400 to 800/1000 a day for food. Bars are expensive. Anything from 100 to 120 for a beer, 180 - 220 for cocktails. If you plan to go to gogo bars, up that. 350 - 480 baht per drink in there. How much money you would need would depend on how much you drink? If you want to get drunk, 2000+At the end of the day it comes down to what you want to spend. We can't answer that for you. You can live in Bangkok on 300 baht a day. I often do....You can also easily spend 20,000 baht a day. I know some people spend even more than that!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.