Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Want to Visist Colombia? Love Sexy Latinos?

Featured Replies

I normally don't post from other sites but I know Firecat spent some time there and many friends I have met in Thailand have also visited.  View this report from a guy who just spent a month there.

 

https://www.boytoy.com/forums/topic/29158-one-month-in-colombia-report-cali-medellin-cartagena-barranquilla-pereira/

I have yet to visit Latin America and South America.

There are numerous issues on SAFETY and DRUGS.

But I will want to do it one of these days before I kick the bucket.

 

Are Latinos really good lovers? 

I had limited encounters with Columbians - I find them too short (hieght not penis) for my likiing.

But the mocha-smooth skin and that deep-set eyes... enough I'm salivating.

 

I like the madness of "LIVING LA VIDA LOCA" and having sexy men telling me, "DESPACITO"

2 of the craziest songs from that part of the world...

not forgetting, Buena Vista Social Club

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.