July 17, 20197 yr A very interesting unfolding of events in the House of Representatives today. The House voted to condemn Trumps remarks. It is now on public record and Pelosi planned this perfectly.
July 18, 20197 yr Author To my surprise, not only did Trump double down on his attack (no surprise), his base loves it. I watched a news show with female voters from Texas who seemed upper middle class and intelligent but all Republican. They all agreed this was not racist and that the women were actually the ones stirring up stuff, unAmerican and racist. It blows my mind that people can see his banter and not see it for what it is. I'm glad I am not state side and have to listen to this shit on the news daily.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.