November 8, 20205 yr It is expensive but I like a lot of the shows there. Does anyone use this inside Thailand? Any glitches if using a VPN?
December 22, 20205 yr Author Well, I tried it for two months and it was OK. However, I also wanted to try different things and I did. USTV now is the easiest to use and cheapest 29 USD. But, I ended up enjoyed YouTube TV better. It is the same concept as Hulu except it offers more channels and the interface is easier to use and I love the unlimited amount of digital recording. Like most things Google, it is more than easy to use and the viewing is clear and easy. 65 USD per month.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.