February 24, 20215 yr The editor for this forum has a rather nice feature where it saves your draft text, which is useful if you want to reply later. However, it's rather temperamental when used with Android. Eventually, the cursor develops a mind of it's own and the text entry is not at the same position as the cursor. Completing the post, then editing it seems to be the only solution. I've never had the problem on Windows or Ubuntu. Also, I don't recall the problem on other websites. Has anyone else encountered this?
February 26, 20215 yr 7 minutes ago, Michael said: Can you try now and see if still an issue? Thank you. It normally falls over when I write a longer post, then start editing that. No problems with this post, but I probably need a longer post to test it properly.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.