March 12, 200719 yr TY: A small, non-urgent request: when your programmers get a spare moment, would it be possible for them to set the time span after which an automatic logout occurs to something (much) longer? Thanks! BG
March 16, 200719 yr Active Members A reasonable request. I am having the same problem with my admin login. How about 60 min?
March 16, 200719 yr I'd happily compromise on 4 or 5 days. :-) Actually, anything would be better than the current situation, which seems to log you out after about 5 minutes, give or take. It was great before -- you could go back hours after logging in and check new posts without needing to login again. But whatever you can offer will be just fine, I'm sure. Thanks, BG
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.