Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is There a Techie in the House?

Featured Replies

I downloaded an updated version of Yahoo Messenger. I unchecked all their add-on services that I could then clicked install.

After installation I went to my control panel and clicked add/remove programs. I scrolled down to the end of the list to find Yahoo Toolbar and yahoo Browser services had been added to my computer.

I uninstalled both of them.

However, the Yahoo toolbar continues to show up in my Firefox browser (not IE).

Any suggestion on how to get rid of this leach?

Re-instal Firefox

Steven Draker ~

www.hotsexystud.com/uk

get a mac }(

Stef

http://www.steflacoste.com

+33 870 449 763 ~ France

+1 310 933 6213 ~ Usa

I did reinstall Firefox and the toolbar was still there.

I then began clicking around different icons and sections of the toolbar and found a well hidden uninstall link. It''s disturbing that when removed from my programs in the control panel it continued to remain on my computer.

I feel Yahoo has taken a page out of the old AOL "give it to them whether they live it or not" book. That is a true shame because I have been using many of Yahoo's services for many years. I will not support a company with the disregard they are showing to customers and will look at other content providers for stocks, email, maps, movie listings, etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.