Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congratulations, you won.

Featured Replies

Hi all,

A while ago I received an email that suggested I had won a price in an Escort Award program. The email said that they gave out a price on $250,000 (mmmm, "too good to be true" ?) x(

The email also made a reference to my reviews at www.maleescortreview.com. I remembered a topic at the MER forum about an escort contest and I wrote an email asking if they knew anything about this Escort Award program. The response was negative (what I actually had expected).

In order to get my price the Escort Award guys "only" needed my real name and my review number so they could "verify" that the price was paid to the right person.

Do you sense what I'm sensing? I'm pretty sure that once I give out my real name, they'll probably write that I won a few gallons of water to fill my waterbed (or another fony price). :+

So colleague escorts, if you also won a price, then better think twice if you want to collect your price.

Best regards, Anton/Amsterdam.

ps: I'm travelling in the US. Clients who like to know more, please click the link "my travel plans" on the very first page of my website, or keep an eye on the "Business Class Travel" section.

website : http://www.antonamsterdam.com/

reviews : http://www.antonamsterdam.com/reviews.html

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.