Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome Back Online?

Featured Replies

The past several days I have been unable to access this site. I don't believe it was a technical issue on my end of the computer. However, I have little idea what the situation was that caused the lack of access.

In any event I'm happy the site is back up.

  • Active Members

Kinda looks like a catastrophic failure and they had to rebuild the site from backups... Poor ol' HunkNtheHay who was a new Los Angeles escort added a couple of days ago got his profile lost in the shuffle.

I know because I'm just about ready to post his review when ->poof<- *rising plume of blue smoke*

Congrats on your safe recovery though, you had me worried that MER was no more *two glasses clinking*.

-=>X<=-

  • Active Members

Still a few buggies to shake out of the blanket tho... Repeatedly when posting I got a blank white browser page and had to re-enter the site and navigate back to the forum... Looks like ol' DCForum+ has still got a few aches and pains from the noble recovery effort!

  • Active Members

Please hold the review for now while we get everything back ship-shape. If you wish, write the experience while fresh in your mind and save.

I don't want to put anyone to all of the effort of a submit yet just to have it disappear into the unknown. We need to test our recovery state before advocating business as usual. Hopefully only a few days hold. Thanks.

  • Active Members

We are still in the process of recovery. The patient was brougt back from beyond the brink. We have strong vital signs, heart rate, blood pressure, pupil focus and iris is responsive to light. I hear grumblings of an appetite stirring but we are not ready for the full marathon run quite yet. Please bear with us. ^_^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.