Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Green" Sex

Featured Replies

This morning's NY Times has a whole section called The Business of Green containing nary an enjoinment to environment-friendly fucking on the part of escorts. You should fire off a pointed note to them about their short-sightedness.

Well all I can say, is if you are green start thinking about planting your gardens....carrots, cucumbers, squash, and go all natural. If you live to the south, then I suggest you also consider bananas, plantains

Well as a year-round cyclist I use my bicycle to get to most of my appointments so I think thats a good start for a green session. But as a serious roof-top urban gardener (nearly 200 containers), I will be able to offer some of those mentioned organic "toys" come harvest time.

However last years cucumbers while tasty were not very fulfilling in the size department. So for most appointments I'll leave the vegetables at home and just bring my meat.

Raul

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.