Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clothes make the man

Featured Replies

I haven't seen the evidence, but I understand that Ben Andrews and Eric Rhodes (did I spell that right?) are featured together in some clothing ads for Loehmann's, with their main assets draped in the height of fashion. Is it true? If it is, I get palpitations thinking of what the casting couch for that shoot must have been like.

Some info:

http://www.gaypornblog.com/

John

SmallTownJohn1@gmail.com

In my book, Erik is just HOT!! I've been able to snag him 2x now---once in NYC and once here in Dallas, the night before he appeared at the Rentboy awards. My friend from Atlanta and I enjoyed him for an extended visit. He has a great personality with the perfect mix of NY tuffguy and sex magnet.

I loved the vid Driver. The shite shirt/black tie and glasses. YUM! The only thing better is him out of costume! Thanks STJ for the link.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.