Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Little Browser Help

Featured Replies

I have been having major issues recently with firefox. Not certain what is causing these issues but they have become so troublesome I've returned to IE7.

I would like to import my hundreds of well organized bookmarks to IE7 however I'm not having any luck finding where these bookmarks are stored on my computer.

I'm hoping that someone can post the path to where firefox stores the bookmarks.

Hmmm. I was hoping it was as simple as just exporting your Firefox Bookmarks to IE, since Firefox allows you to import IE Favorite places into Firefox. But if IE has a feature for that, I can't find it.

Try a post here (it's free to register):

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38

  • Active Members

Here’s some info from a Firefox Bookmarks Tutorial (link below). I haven’t actually tried this, mind you, but it seems like what you’re looking for.

And, if none of this works, it looks like Firefox will let you export your bookmarks to a file; that way you can call the file whatever you want, and place it on the desktop where you can easily find it. From there, IE should be able to import it.

Good luck!

"Did you know ?

You can view your Firefox bookmark file in any browser. Simply open or drag & drop the bookmark file (bookmarks.htm) to the browser window. If you e.g. save the bookmarks file to a memory stick, you always have your favorite bookmarks with you, regardless which browser or PC you use. The bookmarks are saved in a file called bookmarks.html. You can find the bookmark file in your Firefox profile directory."

"How do I find my Mozilla / Firefox / Thunderbird / Netscape 7 profile?

You can find the profile locations (all operating systems and Mozilla products here: Mozillazine Knowledge Base: Profile folder location. If you cannot find your profile folder, you will need to enable Show hidden/system files under Windows."

http://mozilla.gunnars.net/firefox_bookmar...rting_bookmarks

The link below has a tool for synchronizing across browsers and also across computers.

http://www.zinkmo.com/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.