Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let the World Know!

Featured Replies

If it wasn't for a link posted on Daddy's site, I would have kept assuming this site was still down for redesign. I kept clicking on the favorites link and getting the message that this site was still down. Thought you guys went belly up! Glad to see that clicking on the link at the other site and bookmarking it, now brings me back here. Probably my incompetence, but I wonder if others are experiencing the same thing. Glad to see you back though! :rolleyes::blink:

  • Active Members
If it wasn't for a link posted on Daddy's site, I would have kept assuming this site was still down for redesign. I kept clicking on the favorites link and getting the message that this site was still down. Thought you guys went belly up! Glad to see that clicking on the link at the other site and bookmarking it, now brings me back here. Probably my incompetence, but I wonder if others are experiencing the same thing. Glad to see you back though! :rolleyes::blink:

Thanks. Except for our server crash and move and the week we burned bringing this new forum up, we have been here all along. When bookmarks fail to access the live site it is always best to try the front door just incase some of the alternate entrances got painted shut. :D

http://www.maleescortreview.com/

I thought I made a pretty convincing case at start-up that we were here for the long haul. Not even server attacks and inadvertent outtages or software changes will keep us from our appointed mission.

(Sorta sounds like a Postman wannabe. ^_^ )

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.