Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unable to save to favorites

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I am unable to save an escort profile to 'my favorites' folder. Cookies are activated and I have a valid log-in (silver membership). When I click on 'add to favorites' I get the unauthorized access message box. Is this feature available only to Gold members?

  • Active Members

eeyore69,

Sorry for the frsutration and inconvenience. I cannot save any Favorites either. :( I have referred to tech support for resolution. I hope to have it corrected soon. Thanks for the feedback. It is very helpful.

TY

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.