Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hiring in Egypt or Jordan?

Featured Replies

I enjoy hiring in different countries as I visit. But, I have not done it in repressive countries like Egypt and Jordan. I am going there in the next month and wonder if anyone has an opinion.

There are several ads on Rentboy, Erados, esCupido, and this site. Does this make them a safer hire?

MER has an escort profile of a guy listed as Charismatic in Jordan (he also lists on Erados). Any experience with him?

Dick

  • Active Members

I think I would keep it zipped for the trip. Just not worth the chance of never coming home for a roll in the hay.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.