Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MRSA

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Here is a link from the Mayo Clinic http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mrsa/ID00049

While I didn't have this type of Staph infection I did get one last year in February. I guess I was lucky that the antibiotics worked for me but I don't think any kind of staph infection is to laugh at. It is very painful and very unsightly. I got it all over my thighs which made it EXTREMELY painful to where I was almost in tears trying to put on pants or let alone walk just a few feet to the bathroom and it was difficult to ride the scoot. I'm not sure where I picked this up but my guess at my old company we were across the street from you guessed it (maybe) a hospital. Everyone take care of yourselves especially if you are of the older generation or have a weakened amune system.

Hugs,

Greg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.