Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RandyBlueripped.com

Featured Replies

Over the years, I've become pretty disinterested in my running subscription to both Out Magazine and The Advocate. Both have become shadows of their former selves and I find very little of interest among the shallowness that clogs most of the pages of those publications.

I'm not sure why I continue to subscribe except that Out was important to me in teaching me a bit about gay culture as I began the process of coming out myself. So, maybe I feel obligated to keep paying them for a subscription.

But, I digress. This month's Out directed me to a health and fitness section that has begun operating on the RandyBlue porn site. The fitness model who is featured, Pete Adonis really offers some excellent fitness & diet information for those who might be interested. A subscription is required. But, a good bit of the ripped content is available for free.

http://www.randyblueripped.com/pete/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.