April 30, 200818 yr Yep! its that time of year. Lemme tell ya the boys have already begun to make their decent onto Disney property. Host Hotel: Royal Plaza Hotel Location: 1905 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista , FL 32830 June 3-9th I have 1 room available Im hosting Gay Days Parties June 6,7 and 8th Private location. I will also be seeing clients all weekend If your planning to be in Orlando and want to have a good time, contact me
May 3, 200818 yr Hey sebastian !! I will be at gay days as well.. buena vista hotel betta be prepaired.. here we come! LOL.. hopefully i can meet ya while we're down.. that'd defintiely been cool.. has anyone heard about buying event tickets? are they more affordable if we purchase them prior or will they be the same rate if we purchase them sight on seen? can't wait to see ya-all! xoxo trey thurston http://www.treythurston.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yep! its that time of year.Lemme tell ya the boys have already begun to make their decent onto Disney property. Host Hotel: Royal Plaza Hotel Location: 1905 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista , FL 32830 June 3-9th I have 1 room available Im hosting Gay Days Parties June 6,7 and 8th Private location. I will also be seeing clients all weekend If your planning to be in Orlando and want to have a good time, contact me
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.