Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Massage places

Featured Replies

Has anyone had expierence with the massage places in the Day Night area? I once read an advertisement for a four hand massage (2 boys) for one of the places tho it has been some time ago. I have never really tried a massage parlour but am thinking about one on this trip. I am over in 9 days.

Has anyone had expierence with the massage places in the Day Night area? I once read an advertisement for a four hand massage (2 boys) for one of the places tho it has been some time ago. I have never really tried a massage parlour but am thinking about one on this trip. I am over in 9 days.

Can thoroughly recommend Royal House massage - they cater for most tastes and have a large 'menu' and usually a lot of boys to choose from. Prices are reasonable as well.

 

A tip - take only as much cash and valuables as you need for the visit. They do provide lockers but there is no knowing how many keys there are to them. Have to say I have never had any trouble or heard of anyone else having valuables/cash taken whilst visiting Royal House - but better safe than sorry! (And I think that would apply to almsot all massage venues).

 

http://royalhousepattaya.com/

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.