June 24, 200818 yr I don't read People Magazine. But, tonight, I just couldn't help peeking over at People's exiest bachelor, Mario Lopez as the girl next to me on an airplane read it tonight. There are some stunning photos of him in this month's issue where he is named America's #1 Bachelor. What a spectacular body this guy has. Mario
June 27, 200818 yr I finally got to look at Mario's spread in People while standing on the check-out line at the super. His body is unquestionably droolworthy. But I was disappointed at how retouched the shots looked, some of them enough to look more like old-fashioned magazine illustrations than photos. My consultant on such matters tells me while guesting on The View, he said categorically that the pics had not been messed around with. ?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.