Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Booking Accommodations at Pattaya Pride

Featured Replies

I missed Phuket Pride because I was ill and working and I'll be on assignment in Europe from end-May through to September so it looks as if Pattaya Pride is my best bet this year. I would appreciate any advice on how soon and where I should arrange for a room. My budget is around Baht 700 a night and I am happy with no TV, air-conditioning or carpet. A separate bathroom, a working non-squeaking ceiling fan and a nice big bed are all I really need. And a swimming pool if possible - in case I can't swim in the sea at all (which seems to be the most likely scenario from what I've read on all the Thai boards).

The Malaysia would suit all your requirerments.

The Malaysia would suit all your requirerments.

 

Thanks for replying Wowers but isn't that hotel located in Bangkok?

Well er yes there would be a lot of commuting now I come to think.

 

With a pool - Welcome Plaza - joiner free is also presumably a requirement.

 

No Pool but not too far to the beach Two Faces Bar have excellent accommodation

 

Quite a few more on www.dreadedned.com with addresses and websites. Why delay book today. Rooms are limited and when they are sold they are sold.

Well er yes there would be a lot of commuting now I come to think.

 

With a pool - Welcome Plaza - joiner free is also presumably a requirement.

 

No Pool but not too far to the beach Two Faces Bar have excellent accommodation

 

Quite a few more on www.dreadedned.com with addresses and websites. Why delay book today. Rooms are limited and when they are sold they are sold.

 

Thanks for the tip. I shall. And yes, NO JOINER'S FEE is certainly required. After being chaste and celibate in Europe for more than three months, I shall need to correct that condition very very quickly! :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.