July 22, 200818 yr As I keep losing my bookmark for this site, I'm posting it here so I can find it again. http://www.blackdogue.net/index2.html The shots from the '70s are real nostalgia pieces.
July 23, 200818 yr Prettier than flowers for the most part, even the ones burdened with laughable 70's hair. But a size queen's idea of a starvation diet, I suspect.
July 23, 200818 yr Author In fact the moderate sizes generally on display, in contrast to the foot-longs mandatory in (explicitly) gay porn, are one of the pleasures I find here. Along with some body hair. A nice change from the fully depilitated look, which, particularly when the model is oiled, puts me in mind of tinned snails.
July 23, 200818 yr In fact the moderate sizes generally on display, in contrast to the foot-longs mandatory in (explicitly) gay porn, are one of the pleasures I find here.Along with some body hair. A nice change from the fully depilitated look, which, particularly when the model is oiled, puts me in mind of tinned snails. Must agree. One of the reasons I've given up on porn, never a special taste of mine anyway, is the appearance of those bodies all as hairless and shiny as earthworms'. That's my mental image. Your snails are more evocative.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.