August 24, 200818 yr I posted these reviews some time ago and now I see that they are no longer linked to the guys that are listed. Perhaps they changed the listing name and it caused the review to get unlinked. Billy82 Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater is listed in the display section as youngbilly82 Van Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater is listed in the display section as KentuckyBoy
August 25, 200818 yr Active Members I posted these reviews some time ago and now I see that they are no longer linked to the guys that are listed. Perhaps they changed the listing name and it caused the review to get unlinked. Billy82 Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater is listed in the display section as youngbilly82 Van Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater is listed in the display section as KentuckyBoy Van submitted a new profile. The link was lost in the exchange. It seems the link was never made for Billy from what I can tell. Both have been corrected. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. TY
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.