October 2, 200817 yr I want to rent a full time place in Sao Paulo. I have had great difficulty in finding anything online before my next trip. Craig's List sucks for Sao Paulo and very few places are offered. Does anyone know of any sites that have apartments for long term rental?
October 2, 200817 yr Active Members How long is long term? That bring up a question. Does BZ still have the 180 day visa stay limit? For the idly courious.
October 2, 200817 yr Author How long is long term? That bring up a question. Does BZ still have the 180 day visa stay limit? For the idly courious. Yes, the 180 day limit is still in place. Long Term? I am looking for a year or two years at least.
October 2, 200817 yr Active Members Long Term? I am looking for a year or two years at least. Hmmm... a year or two. We'll have to call you Carioca Oz. I hope the $ is raised out of the toilet for your sake as well as other US expats. That probably depends on the outcome of the election as I suspect four more years of Bush economics won't change much for the better.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.