Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Rosie on her way back?

Featured Replies

Rosie is doing a variety show on Nov. 26th on NBC. It is rumored that if successful, it may turn into a regular series. Having watched her over the years, I have always enjoyed her spirit. On her talk show, she was funny, witting and engaging. On The View, she kept the ratings up by always speaking her mind. Thanks to her and Ellen, daytime has many people not only listening to gays but adoring them. In my opinion, they have helped the cause of gays tremendously. I have heard that Rosie is a pain in the ass to work with, but hey, I guess you can't have all good things said all the time. ^_^

  • Active Members
Rosie is doing a variety show on Nov. 26th on NBC. It is rumored that if successful, it may turn into a regular series. Having watched her over the years, I have always enjoyed her spirit. On her talk show, she was funny, witting and engaging. On The View, she kept the ratings up by always speaking her mind. Thanks to her and Ellen, daytime has many people not only listening to gays but adoring them. In my opinion, they have helped the cause of gays tremendously. I have heard that Rosie is a pain in the ass to work with, but hey, I guess you can't have all good things said all the time. ^_^

I agree with all that plus she is a fucking fruit cake too and not in a gay way. :o

I'm continually amazed at all the fucked up ideas and attitudes that people have. Personally, I think it is the chemicals in our environment and our ancestor's environment too. :o Either that or someone is truly fucking with us. Unlike Natural Laws like gravity which always knows where down is, people are all over the fucking place without rational rhyme or reason. So it seems to me.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.