Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

REview REmoved

Featured Replies

I wrote a review about a month or so ago, which was posted here. It was a very good review, and as far as I can see, not in any way controversial. It has now disappeared. Is this normal for this site? Do reviews expire after a few weeks? If I had known, I wouldn't have bothered to write it.

  • Active Members
I wrote a review about a month or so ago, which was posted here. It was a very good review, and as far as I can see, not in any way controversial. It has now disappeared. Is this normal for this site? Do reviews expire after a few weeks? If I had known, I wouldn't have bothered to write it.

I answered this in reply to an email you sent. It was there all the time as I pointed out.

http://www.maleescortreview.com/index.php?...rt_id=107010477

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.