October 25, 200817 yr With apologies in advance, I call this a new slant on eating pussy: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/20...malwelfare.food
October 26, 200817 yr LOL. I usually don't comment on the salacious cummings and goings on escort boards these days. This is especially true after Lucky's reminder about Escort Speak, which site rebelled against Daddy's minions and I believe led to this independent site and free spirits everywhere. Escort Speak is dead, ancient history, so why not bury it, together with some of the posters there who have already been buried. That's the way I feel, let bygones be bygones. So what does this how to do with Stu and his "Pussy" thread? Well, I loved it. It's all in the spirit on the just released SAW 5. So let's move on from the Ricky Cruz bashing and diatribes about Escort Speak. Hmmm?
October 26, 200817 yr LOL. I usually don't comment on the salacious cummings and goings on escort boards these days. This is especially true after Lucky's reminder about Escort Speak, which site rebelled against Daddy's minions and I believe led to this independent site and free spirits everywhere. Escort Speak is dead, ancient history, so why not bury it, together with some of the posters there who have already been buried. That's the way I feel, let bygones be bygones. So what does this how to do with Stu and his "Pussy" thread? Well, I loved it. It's all in the spirit on the just released SAW 5. So let's move on from the Ricky Cruz bashing and diatribes about Escort Speak. Hmmm? Thanks for the kind words. As you see from the number of hits, you are part of a small -- nay, select -- minority. I'm so glad I don't put in my little posts hoping to set the world on fire. I'd be suicidal if I did. Actually, my main purpose in this post is to ask, in my capacity as the least informed participant in the escort scene, what Escort Speak is or was. Ditto for SAW 5.
October 28, 200817 yr I'm so glad I don't put in my little posts hoping to set the world on fire. I'd be suicidal if I did. Cat's blood would be more than adequate to douse any such sparks. Your post (unsure if I regret this, or not) reminds me that, when dissecting a cat in advanced bio class in high school, I was appalled how appetizing its gastrocnemius muscle looked -- just like a chicken leg. Ditto for SAW 5. Diligently maintain your ignorance of both SAW 5 and EscortSpeak. That may be your salvation when St. Peter totes up whether you deserve to enter the pearly gates.
October 29, 200817 yr Diligently maintain your ignorance of both SAW 5 and EscortSpeak. That may be your salvation when St. Peter totes up whether you deserve to enter the pearly gates. That bad? If you should ever change your mind and decide to lay it on me, I'm sure that with the help of my vial of smelling salts that goes with me everywhere, I could defy any loathsomeness.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.