Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hockey Mama for Obama

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Thanks for the link. I've always been a closet ALW fan. Never thought of an Evita/Palin angle though. But the rabid support among the base share similarity on that level:P

Laurence Eagleburger's latest pronouncement on Palin is devastating. He finally speaks his mind.

I've always liked Eagleburger. I just couldn't understand how he and other conseravtives I respect could sully their reps by standing behind her, party politics notwithstanding. Several haven't and seem to be relegated to traitor status. Add one more.

It will be interesting to see how the GOP sorts itself out after the election. I hope it returns to a more moderate party of past eras as I like acceptable alternatives to Democratic Party excesses. I doubt it though.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/31/e...i_n_139524.html

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.