Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A night at Republic Park in Sao Paulo

Featured Replies

I am not much of a street cruiser but went to the Central area of Sao Paulo near the Republic park area. We walked around quiet a bit and stopped by a bar for drinks. Mostly just people watching. I was with a friend or I would not have felt as safe as I did. There were at least 1000 gays around the bars and cafes and streets. Everything from twinks, to bears to transvestites, to everything in between. Lovers kissing on the street. Frolicking going on. It was fun to watch. There were hustlers along the areas of the park and some very cute. I am not yet adventurous enough to pick up one and take to my hotel but some do. It was a fun scene if you are with someone who knows the area.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.