March 23, 200917 yr Active Members I posted this same question in the MER Comments and Questions forum couple of days ago and got no response. Is it just me or have all the forum topics gone to threaded mode? I prefer Linear but can't figure out how to change it back. Not sure why it changed in the first place. THanks
March 23, 200917 yr Active Members Just above your message is a dark brown bar with the thread title. On the right hand side is a blue box labelled "Options". Click the little triangle thingy, and a drop-down box will let you select your display mode. Mine also changed by itself a few days ago, and I chalked it up to sunspots.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.