Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Possible scam directory, used photos/profiles

Featured Replies

I had recently removed a profile from executive male escorts after getting an email showing they had registered me. I never signed up for that site so was like wtf when I seen it. When I looked at the website, they'd placed 4 of my photos (1 of which I havent used in months) and fragments of my profile onto the website along with my number. I had deleted my listing as it looks dubious especially having my info when I havent approved of. In addition they had my weight wrong by 10 lbs, and the way they had my profile written wasnt even how I write it, like they left out shit so I know its bogus.

I also went to view my profile as a client to see how easy it would be and it also looks like a hassle. You have to sign up to some other directory just to see extra photos or to contact so it has scam all over it. If any escorts have picked up on this let me know. I hadnt seen it bought up on the forum so I wanted to bring it up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.