Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chiang Mai Sauna

Featured Replies

About a month ago, a Thai friend took me to House of Male in Chiang Mai. It was the first time I ever visited a sauna, gay or otherwise. It was nice. Cute friendly staff. It has a little gym and a little pool. Also a steam room and tiny rooms upstairs for massage and “whatnot”. We mostly just hung out by the pool and swam, until my friend dragged me upstairs to a tiny room. Bathing suits or some kind of clothing was required for swimming, and I assume because of the high rise apartment with windows looking down into the pool. However, steam room and upstairs cursing area were pretty sleazy with all sorts of “whatnot” going on. Anyway, my friend is back in BKK and I wanted to visit other saunas here on my own. As I’m still a little shy about going to these places, I’m asking if anybody could give me any feedback on these saunas in Chiang Mai. What can I expect, sleaze, clothing optional pool, stuff like that.

 

Sparoma Sauna, Sanctuary Spa and significantly Nagara Spa as they have cute boys on their website. http://www.nagarajspa.com/en/main.html

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.