Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pattaya's new g sauna

Featured Replies

What do you think? What is a good time slot (and day) to go to Sansuk in Pattaya to run into other fun seekers?

OK, I'll answer my own question ! :D I finally made it to Sunsuk over the weekend-- after 6pm is a good time to go (thins out by 9pm). I usually don't like saunas but like the reports have said, Sunsuk is very clean, well layed out, and built with taste. It's easy to get to (soi eleven is not marked, but its the narrow soi right next to Seven-Eleven off Thappraya Rd.) I live in town, but if I was looking for a decent hotel to stay in, I'd definately stay there. The rooms are spacious, well decorated, and brand new - good location also.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.