Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Porto Alegre Guy

Featured Replies

This is typical for a P.A. guy you will find in the sauna there. I met his cousin the first night I went over Memorial day weekend and met him the second night.

two more I forgot to add from P.A.

Two more from Porto Alegre....:-)

Very nice Tom. Thanks for sharing. Too bad you cannot telecommute from PA and take of full time residence. ;)

TY, I ran into Expat in L.A. a month ago and he said 'I thought u lived in Brazil 1/2 the time!" LOL

The first year I went in 2001 I went three times and the same in 2002, than in '03 to '06 went 4 times a year and the last three years I have been going every couple of months for a week at a time! I guess it's a Addicition....BUT I don't want a Intervention!! LOL

OK, one more Porto Alegre Photo!

This is typical for a P.A. guy you will find in the sauna there. I met his cousin the first night I went over Memorial day weekend and met him the second night.

Here is one more pic of "christofer"

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.