Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flowers2Thailand.com website and specials...

Featured Replies

Flowers 2 Thailand...website and specials...

I received an e-mail today from

Flowers2Thailand.com

 

http://www.flowers2thailand.com/default.asp

 

http://www.flowers2thailand.com/shop/cakes_cookies.asp

 

http://www.flowers2thailand.com/shop/chocolates.asp .

 

and more gift selection pages....

 

I have used their flowers, gifts and delivery services several times

when I was in USA - sending to my friends in Thailand..

 

And I was happy at their nice selection of flowers and gifts, good service,

and their follow up confirmation of delivery.

 

I believe the prices they offer is fair - one price including guaranteed delivery - Thailand wide.

 

Maybe you have a special friend who you would like to make happy with one of their gifts?

 

TravelerJim

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.