August 20, 201016 yr And, IMHO, one of the hottest actors on TV. Logan Marshall-Green It also has one of my favorite hotties from years past Dylan McDermontt whom I have had a crush on since his legal eagle days. And, last but certainly not least is Omari Hardwick! YUMMY! If these sexy guys don't want you watch the show simply for the candy, give it a try on my recommendation as I love the show. Or, go back and watch Dr. Laura while you can.
August 22, 201016 yr OZ I must really be out of the TV loop. I have never even heard of this show. I will look around and see if I can find it or maybe watch old episodes online.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.