Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caning In Thailand School

Featured Replies

A teacher canned about 40 students in a Thailand school for leaving their room messy. One of the kids captured part of it on his mobile phone. Two reports. Report One and Report Two

A teacher canned about 40 students in a Thailand school for leaving their room messy. One of the kids captured part of it on his mobile phone. Two reports. Report One and Report Two

Depending on the teacher, if I was a bad boy, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Even better if there was an audience.

I came from a pretty tough red neck family. My uncles and cousins were always in trouble with the law and in state and federal prison. We had the FBI tap our phones as one of my cousins had escaped from prison and was on the run for years. Everyone in our community knew of the problems and we were pretty well looked down on by most but left alone for fear.

When I was 7, my teacher took me to the hall to spank me for constantly talking. I looked up at her and said, "my uncle Rob said if you laid a hand on me he would come up here and kick your ass." The teacher was scared and would not spank me and took me to the principal's office. This man was the song leader in my church and the Boy Scout leader. He asked what I said and I told him, "my uncle Rob said if you ever laid a hand on me he would come up here and kick your ass." I was 7 and didn't know I was doing anything wrong but that is what my uncles had always told me.

They called my mother. She came to school and beat the living shit of me in front of them. Told them not to waste her time with this shit and it was OK to spank me and put me back in class as she wanted me to have an education (something the rest of my family did not have). Luckily for me, she won the war. But, no teacher in that school or any other school ever laid a hand on me. ^_^

Mother OZ seems to know how to clarify things fast too. B)

She was fierce. I always called her my pistol packing mama. She always had a 2 shooter in her purse no matter where she went. When I first moved to NYC to go to law school, my present, a pistol. ;) As a single mother of 2, she firmly believed that she had the right to shoot anyone who messed with her kids.

When I was 12, she was a chaperon on a trip to Mardis Gras. That is embarrassing enough. We stopped to eat in New Orleans. There were a couple of older guys that took to one of our 14 year old girls. These local guys were a little drunk and happy. The followed the bus to the hotel. Everyone was talking about them and when the bus stopped, my mother told them to keep the kids on the bus. She strolled over to the car that was following and reached into her purse and pulled out the pistol. She persuaded them it was not a good idea to follow us any longer. Needless to say, I shrank into my seat and don't think I spoke the rest of the trip. Years later, the story made me very proud. But, was I was a 12 year old, I was not a happy camper.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.