Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New MySpace

Featured Replies

MySpace just revamped its entire site. I really like it and think it is a drastic improvement. I haven't spent much time there over the past few years as Facebook took all my extra time. But, I'm willing to go back to MySpace to see what other improvements they are going to make.

http://www.myspace.com/

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/106899829

MySpace just revamped its entire site. I really like it and think it is a drastic improvement. I haven't spent much time there over the past few years as Facebook took all my extra time. But, I'm willing to go back to MySpace to see what other improvements they are going to make.

http://www.myspace.com/

http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/106899829

I have basically stopped visiting MySpace. It really has become a wasteland in my opinion. It is probably too late for MySpace to recapture their lost audience.

They can possibly care out a niche in entertainment, especially music, since they have their own label. But I do not see enough in the introduction video that will cause a huge migration back.

  • Active Members

The best thing about MySpace is that it soaked up nearly 600 million bucks of Rupert Murdock's money upfront, who knows how much since then and has yet to make a profit. :thumbsup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.