December 30, 201015 yr Active Members Looking forward to 2011 click on link for more photos http://www.masculinecalendar.com/photos.htm
December 30, 201015 yr In past years it seems as if I would notice more calendars around the holiday season. In fact counting the two noted by stripfan I don't recall seeing more than another two or three. I know if I looked around a bit I would probably find them but possibly they are not selling as in past years so maybe not as many being brought to market.
January 10, 201115 yr Author Active Members Bel Ami 2011 Calendar: http://www.brunogmuender.com/products/details/id/5352_Bel_Ami_by_Howard_Roffman_2011/cat/391_Calendars_2011/
January 10, 201115 yr Author Active Members Corbin Fisher 2011: (link has a couple more pics) http://www.brunogmuender.com/products/details/id/5343_Down_on_the_farm_2011/cat/391_Calendars_2011/
January 10, 201115 yr Author Active Members two other Bel Ami Calendars: http://www.brunogmuender.com/products/details/id/5342_Online_Boys_2011/cat/391_Calendars_2011/
January 10, 201115 yr Author Active Members http://www.brunogmuender.com/products/details/id/5351_Oversized_2011/cat/391_Calendars_2011/
January 10, 201115 yr If you watched the A List, you will know Rodiney. This is a teaser for his calendar with some lip-smacking footage.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.