December 30, 201015 yr I thought it was a joke at first. Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John into the world when he was born via surrogate in California on Christmas Day Levon? Hmmm remember this of course you do. YIKES father time has not treated Elton or Levon well on this song. Sounds like a cross between Bruce Springsteen and Kenny Rogers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fgix5HXFTQ Stick with it Bill Clinton's in the audience
December 31, 201015 yr Active Members A bit long in the tooth to be undertaking the demanding oddessy that is raising a child.
December 31, 201015 yr A bit long in the tooth to be undertaking the demanding oddessy that is raising a child. With their money & their schedule I doubt it they will do much of the raising themselves.
January 1, 201115 yr Active Members With their money & their schedule I doubt it they will do much of the raising themselves. I'm sure you are right but then why bother? What does one get out of it beyond keeping a show dog or race horse tended by groomers and trainers?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.