January 10, 201115 yr Active Members Is it time to consider renaming the 'Today's Top Posters' box? As someone who has worked diligently to expand my repertoire, among other things, I sometimes feel a bit disingenuous when I see my name on the list.
January 10, 201115 yr Author Active Members A 'versatile' poster, I'd like to think, but lately more of an 'onanist'. By the way, you may recall that Dorothy Parker named her canary Onan because 'he spilled his seed upon the ground'.
January 11, 201115 yr By the way, you may recall that Dorothy Parker named her canary Onan because 'he spilled his seed upon the ground'. HAW! ... Worth 4 or 5 of these ...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.