January 13, 201115 yr For all of you Twilight fans that wanted a gay version of the movie, well here it is: VAMPIRE BOYS. It comes out in March. Here is the trailer. My friend Dylan Vox is one of the boys:
January 14, 201115 yr Active Members and then there is Nightmare Mansion! lots of guys in underwear! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1RbO7TtBeY&feature=player_embedded
May 22, 201214 yr I finally watched this movie. Definitely a B-movie or maybe a "B-" movie at best. Dylan Vox, my friend who is in it tweeted this picture today. I thought it was funny and I'd like to take him up on it. . .
May 22, 201214 yr I'm just in the right places at the right time since moving back to the west coast.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.