Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HAIR Today HAIR Tomorrow?

Featured Replies

Maybe its just me but is anybody else noticing a trend back to pubic hair?

As I mentioned before I watch thousands of clips and get thousands of porn photos a year and during the past several months I am starting to see public hair again/ Especially chest, arm and leg hair .. but also groin hair.

In fact there is even a new site called Hairy Boyz that is well you know for people who like that manly look.

Personally I like the smooth look but have always enjoyed a happy trail. So I'm happy to see those comng back.

I don't mind hair - in moderation - but I prefer hairless, given a choice.

EXCEPT for totally shaved pubic area. That IMO looks weird and is a total turnoff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.